Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Social Studies Presentation

I think everybody did a great job. Some were misspelled.Some of them had good information. Some had to much information and some didn't even have all of the information it needed. I've got to say I was kind of scared when I went to the front of the classroom. I should have changed the color of the font because I couldn't see the words until Mrs.corn turned the lights off. I put way to many information in my presentation. At first I had to many sentences and to many words. Then my mom helped me and told me were to put a bullet list. That helped me a lot. When I was presenting my presentation I kept having to look at the smart board (presentation). I was kind of embarrassed when I was presenting. I was kind of nervous and happy when we started. I helped a lot of people do animations. After all it was very fun. And this is how I think about my presentation and everybody else's presentations.    

No comments:

Post a Comment