Wednesday, October 30, 2013

10/30/13: Our Presentation Date

Today we did our presentations. I was so nervous. I think I did my personal best. I could have been more exciting, but overall I think I did good. My explorer that I did was Christopher Columbus! I even talked about the three ships he sailed in. Everyone did a explorer. The only explorer we didn't do was Leif Ericson. There was Christopher Columbus, John Cabot, De Soto, Hudson, La Salle, Magellan, but no Leif Ericson.I'll just give a few facts about him, He was born in and sailed for Iceland. He went to Canada because he thought it was Asia, For gold- things to trade, and for Glory- for his vikings. He passed down historing sagas and his vikings were known as a warrior culture.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why nobody did Leif Erickson to. All it is ,is like a few facts pictures and that's like it. Maybe I should have done that explore. At least it would have been different than the other presentation. I did Hernando De Soto, its LIKE everybody did either De Soto or Christopher Columbus. Those to are like the main two. Don's you think that to. Almost nobody did John Cabot,La Salle, Magellan, and Henry Hudson, and that's it.

    ReplyDelete