Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 2

My first stop in the house was to the down the stairs that wasn't the smartest idea since i have a cat and dog that love to chew on small things. I looked down and i saw i was statnind on the vent. It pushed me up in the air. I pulled my way on to the bars of the stairs then hopped down them.I heard a bark behide me. I suddenly ran for my life but it was to late i was slideing in his slobber i jumped in the cats water bowl somewhere the dog would'nt dare to go. But then the cat had to decide to get water and i did'nt want to end up in her belly. So I swam through the clean, but her cold tougne push and pulled me in the water like waves.I walked towards the door leaving a trail of small little foootprints. Someone opened the door I did'nt have time go look who it was I leaped out and kept walking into some green long stings.

No comments:

Post a Comment