Day 4
I woke up early and took out my poket journal with a pencil and I started to write about my discoveries, how i went many days without eating, I had to write now because the potion would were off in 5 days. That's why i did'nt freak out the whole time.I would get back in the house 12:00. I had a blueprints in my back pocket, the door was a push or pull door. I could push the door towards the house or pull the door towards me, using force and motion. For my pets I would get them food and push it the opposite direction they were looking causing a distraction for me to skateboard past. Pull the wagon up the stairs that had my lab stuff in it. Jump into the bed and that's the plan.I going to bed and get ready for a force and motion energy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment