Thursday, May 12, 2016

Day 5

Today was the big day I would the force and motion task. I woke up and discovered I was my oringinal self again 5"4. I started by pulling the door open it didn't really work so i push and it was a perfect start. Next dog and cat food was perfectly placed at the door, I pulled then pushed it torwards the cat and the dog perfectly done. Skateboarding didn't know how to that. I fell off first , next it got a little better , then i got it . The wagon was almost up the steps so I had to use a my strength with no brakes to pull it to the lab. The lab was a mess but I could worry about that later because my parents were in the driveway. I ran to my room, pushed the door open , took off my lab coat, and jumped into the bed. My parents came in my room checked on me and did'nt even know I was gone for 4 days . Wow thats sad! The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment